Ethicoil Group manages the waste cooking oil recovery process for the full scope of the hospitality industry. Our flexible approach allows Ethicoil Group to build a regular collection process around the individual needs of your business. Speak with a member of our dedicated operations team and let Ethicoil Group take care of your cooking oil requirements while you focus on the needs of your business. Further to a simple fact-find to understand your businesses cooking oil requirements, Ethicoil Group will tailor a full service cooking oil solution to meet your individual needs:
- Periodic waste cooking oil collection.
- Replacement clean barrels for waste oil storage.
- Web-based customer portal allowing real-time access to account information and the placing/tracking of orders.
- Waste transfer documentation provided upon collection, ensuring your business is adhering to current UK government legislation.
- All issued documentation backed up for your convenience on Ethicoil’s central server for 5 years.
As a business, you are obliged by law to store and dispose of your waste responsibly for the benefit of the environment.
Used Cooking Oil must be kept in a suitable vessel with a secure lid. It is then to be collected by a certified waste oil collector. The certified collector should in turn provide the waste generator with a Waste Transfer Note to be held on file for 5 years.
Failure in any of the above can result in prosecution and heavy fines.
Please follow the link below for guidance from Food Standards Agency.
Seamlessly dispose of your Waste Cooking Oil today with Ethicoil Group, contact us to get started!
Find out if we’re in your local area!